Papers and presentation requiring revision must follow these steps:
- Locate and view the reviewers’ comments via EDAS. Please be sure to make special note of all suggestions for improvement and address these items when preparing your final paper.
- Upload your revised paper or presentation to the “Please upload auxiliary file addressing reviewer comments.” option in your EDAS paper record by February 23, 2018 23:59 EST.
- Upload an auxiliary file with a detailed list of changes according to the reviewers' comments. This file is required and is also due by February 23, 2018.
- The auxiliary file addressing reviewer comments can either be an additional slide in the presentation file, or an additional paper in the manuscript file. If you are having difficulty addressing reviewer comments, please contact Cynda Covert.
- Your revised paper and auxiliary file will be reviewed to confirm that all suggested changes were made and that the paper or presentation now meets publication standards.
- You will be notified of the final acceptance decision by March 2, 2018.
- If your paper is accepted, please skip this section and proceed to the “Final Author Instructions” page to complete the final upload requirements.